"Journey's End" Draped Kimono
Artwork paired with comfort in this line of kimonos and robes. Perfect for casual wear and lounging at home!
CHIFON FABRIC FEATURES:
- Made from lightweight chiffon fabric, 100% polyester
- Every draped kimono is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
- Vibrant print will never fade with wear or washing
- Machine rolled edge hems
- Can be made with or without 4” inch fringe
- Kimonos with fringe should be hand washed in cold water with a mild phosphate detergent, rinse and hang to dry, avoid washing fringe, do not bleach
- Kimonos without fringe can be machine washed in cold water with a mild phosphate detergent, hang to dry, do not bleach
PEACHSKIN FABRIC FEATURES
- Lightweight soft jersey fabric in 92% polyester, 8% spandex.
- Knit bamboo fabric trim and matching chiffon belt.
- Vibrant print will never fade with wear or washing.
- Print will be seen only 10% on the inside, ideal for artwork with light colors.
- Micro overlock hem finishing.
- Printed and sewn by hand in Canada.
- Easy care. Machine wash in cold water.
- Comfy yet elegant around-the-house.
- Available for our Peignoir style and Kimono Robe.
SILKY KNIT FABRIC FEATURES:
- • Lightweight, silky-feel, stretch knit fabric
- • 85% polyester, 15% spandex performance knit fabric manufactured in Canada
- • The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
- • Every draped robe is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
- • Vibrant print will never fade with wear or washing
- • Micro overlock hem finishing
- • Machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, hang to dry